- 19/02/2019 by HR Manager
Digital Marketing Executive (Experience 6 mon - 2 yrs.)
Job Description :
You should apply if -
- You have in depth knowledge and / or experience of optimizing Websites and Landing pages.
- You have in depth knowledge and / or experience in SEO, LinkedIn, Youtube and Email Marketing.
- You can brainstorm new Website, SEO, LinkedIn, Youtube and Email Marketing strategies.
- You can plan and execute Website, SEO, Email, Social Media strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ideate and create innovative marketing strategies to facilitate B2B sales.
- Conduct market research to effectively identify areas that offer possibility of growth and loopholes and take corrective measures accordingly.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis.
- Create business proposals and effective pricing decisions for various services.
- Plan and implement innovative campaigns.
- Interact and brainstorm with various departments to identify, create and offer new products and services for organizational growth.
- Coordinate with the design team for implementation of websites, marketing material and other requirements.
- Build persona and excellent customer journey.
- Monitor web analytics dashboard, reports and point out key areas of improvement/expansion.
- Optimize PPC and measure ROI.
- Effectively manage the clients’ needs and create strategies and plans for building client relationships.
- Track web traffic, analyse visitor trends and build effective strategies to enhance sales.
Required Skills :
- Candidate should be able to Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Candidate should have the ability to manage Social Media Handles like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Ability to implement and measure email marketing campaigns.
- You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms including video editing skills.
- Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
- Candidate should be able to manage PPC campaigns including keyword research, campaign setup, monitoring and reporting in Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Deep understanding of SEO optimised copy for a range of platforms in the form of blogs, product descriptions, tweets, articles and reports.
INR 120000 - INR 180000 (Depends upon the Present CTC)
How to Apply for This Post :
Email your updated resume to our HR Manager at email@example.com