- 1/03/2019 by HR Manager
Senior PHP Developer (Experience 2-6 yrs.)
Job Description :
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and deploying the company's flagship products. Building Rest API, development infrastructure, writing algorithms and more.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will be working closely with the CTO and Founders of ViaPocket.
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the web application.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Ensures execution of company's business goals and strategies.
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product: Design, develop & deploy.
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team.
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture.
Required Skills :
- Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Django, CodeIgniter etc.
- Experience in Postgres, MySQL (exposure to NoSQL database related technologies like Mongo DB, Redis, Elastic search, Cassandra etc. is a plus).
- Experience in application performance optimizations, database tuning & designing large & scalable system is a plus.
- Experience with Reacts is a plus.
- Experience in deployment (AWS).
- Proficient understanding of code version control tools such as Git.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Good understanding of data structure and algorithms.
- Knowledge in Design patterns and OOA.
- MySQL, Redis, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3/Dynamo DB, React.js, Elastic Search, Laravel 5.
- Negotiable (Depends upon the Present CTC)
How to Apply for This Post :
Email your updated resume to our HR Manager at email@example.com