We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal information.
We only collect the bare minimum of information about you necessary to provide you with a satisfactory service. This policy outlines the types of procedures that may lead to the collection of personal information about you. We have the right to gather that information based on your usage of our website.
Depending on the sort of transaction you enter into, we may collect any or all of the information you give us, including your name, address, phone number, and email address, as well as data on your usage of the website. Other information that may be required to process a request from time to time may be gathered as noted on the website.
Modifications to this Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy :
- We have designed a reasonable cancellation and refund policy in order to provide the greatest quality and client experience to our consumers.
- We break down each project into stages to make it more manageable.
- Every project starts with a thorough investigation/analysis and the drafting of a scope of work document. This is done to ensure that both parties understand the work that needs to be done and to eliminate the possibility of project cancellations, reversals, or conflicts.
- Because each milestone and module takes time to complete, there will be no refunds for work that has already been completed.
- If a project is mutually cancelled, the customer retains ownership of all finished work and any payments made for future development are worthless. There would be no reimbursement of any past payments or deposits.
- Projects that are in the middle of a milestone phase are not eligible for partial refunds.
- No cancellations will be accepted for services provided by our marketing team on special occasions. These special offers are only available for a short time and cannot be cancelled. Although digital marketing packages are non-refundable, the client may cancel with 30 days’ notice in writing.
- For projects that have been abandoned or are dormant for more than 30 days, we do not issue refunds on deposits or fees.