Graphics Designer – Experience – 1-2 yrs.
STATUS – CLOSED
Job Description :
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, 2d-3d animation video/Logo design, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Roles and Responsibilities :
– You will be working closely with the CTO and Founders of ViaPocket.
– Study design briefs and determine requirements.
– Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
– Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
– Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
– Test graphics across various media.
– Amend designs after feedback.
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Required Skills :
– Fluency in current Graphic Design Practices and Print production Software such as Adobe Fireworks, Adobe illustrator, Photo shop, Flash and Coral draw.
– Creating Static Graphic Animations as per the instructions provided.
– Strong design style including creative graphics solutions.
– Negotiable (Depends upon the Present CTC)
How to Apply for This Post :
STEP 1: Email your updated resume to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: If there is any upcoming opening and you are CV has been shortlisted our team will revert you back at earliest.