Job Description :
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and deploying the company’s flagship products. Building Rest API, development infrastructure, writing algorithms and more.
Roles and Responsibilities :
– You will be working closely with the CTO and Founders of ViaPocket.
– Contribute to the overall architecture of the web application.
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
– Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
– Implementation of security and data protection.
– Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
– Ensures execution of company’s business goals and strategies.
– Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product: Design, develop & deploy.
– Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team.
– Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture.
Required Skills :
– Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Django, CodeIgniter etc.
– Experience in Postgres, MySQL (exposure to NoSQL database related technologies like Mongo DB, Radis, Elastic search, Cassandra etc. is a plus).
– Experience in application performance optimizations, database tuning & designing large & scalable system is a plus.
– Experience with Reacts is a plus.
– Experience in deployment (AWS).
– Proficient understanding of code version control tools such as Git.
– Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
– Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
– Good understanding of data structure and algorithms.
– Knowledge in Design patterns and OOA.
– MySQL, Radis, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3/Dynamo DB, React.js, Elastic Search, Laravel 5.
– Negotiable (Depends upon the Present CTC)
How to Apply for This Post :
STEP 1: Email your updated resume to our HR Manager at email@example.com
STEP 2: If there is any upcoming opening and you are CV has been shortlisted our team will revert you back at earliest.